STAUDT® SNEAKERS (in pairs)
STAUDT® trainer socks – to be worn loosely at night
Treat foot pain and ankle pain specifically with a soothing, natural massage that enhances blood circulation throughout the night
Dr Birgit Mayr, Specialist in Orthopaedics, Herniated Discs and General Medicine
Put on the STAUDT® trainer socks at bedtime to benefit from the micro-massage effect during the night. Thanks to the breathable, ribbed structure of the Mobitex® fabric, friction on the skin caused by natural movements during sleep results in a regenerating micro-massage effect.
- Discomfort in the whole foot or toes, ball of the foot, midfoot, heel, ankle
- Pain when placing weight on the foot, taking a step, walking or rolling over the foot
- Injuries due to dislocation, sprains, twisting or contusions
- Anti-inflammatory effect for heel spurs
- Inflammation, swelling
- Treatment following injuries and surgery
- Chronic cold feet due to circulatory and nervous disorders
- Restless legs syndrome
- Diabetic polyneuropathy (diabetic foot)
- Regeneration e.g. after sports
WARNING: No slippers. Only wear in bed – there is a danger of slipping on smooth floors!
- Maximum protection and comfort
- Pain relief and relaxation – for acute or chronic pain
- Promotes blood circulation and regeneration, stimulates the metabolism
- Positive effect on the flow of lymph (reducing congestion and swelling)
- Wear the trainer socks directly on the skin, without socks. The trainer socks should be worn overnight.
- Like all therapy sleeves on the arms or legs, the sneaker socks are always worn in pairs.
- The STAUDT® socks, which are worn at night, are also the ideal complement to a foot support (worn during the day). They provide support for all foot complaints.
- If you have ankle pain, please purchase STAUDT® Ankle sleeves.
- Activates regeneration, blood circulation and metabolism during sleep
- Has an analgesic and muscle-relaxing effect that reduces blockages so you wake up feeling good in the morning
- Skin-friendly, lightweight velor material ensures good ventilation
- High-quality workmanship, easy-care material that is comfortably soft during wear – no chafing, no scratching, no perspiration
Washable at 60 °C with commercially available mild detergents.
Do not expose to direct sunlight. Please do not iron.
Combine the therapy sleeve with the STAUDT® Gel to achieve the best effect. Thanks to its high proportion of beneficial glycosaminoglycans from New Zealand green-lipped mussels, the gel stimulates blood circulation, has a pleasant smell, relaxes the muscles and has a nourishing and protective effect on the throat region.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS